發表主題 回覆文章
emak
XXX.XXX.141.51

發表發表於: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:00 pm
1#

廣告贊助 [隱藏]
Dear all,

My wedding just finished 16 days ago, (April 1). I would like to share my experience and also would like to give some ideas to all “bride-to-be” for their reference.

Banquet: My banquet held in Island Shangri-la 39/F Atrium. I had 13 tables on that day (max table for this venue is 13). My sales ladies is Liz Wong. If anyone want to hold the reception around 10-13 tables, atrium is a first choice coz their venue is very nice. In front of the venue, they had a cocktail place called Library. You can go to Island Shangri-la website to take a look…. Very good and classic venue !!

Wedding Gown: I tailor made my wedding gown in Merry & Marry. Elaine is my sales lady. She is so helpful and gave me lots of good idea on my gown. Also, if you tailor made the gown from their company, they will provide you a free photo shooting package. You can choose free 10 photos from their package and the rest, of course, you need to pay for them

Evening Gown: I rent the E-gown from Noel Chu. My sales lady is MoMoco. She is a helpful lady and not pushy. Noel Chu's dress style is very elegant. Not like Pretty woman, perfection, they don’t have lots of heavy beading, but can show your body shape…very elegant !

Decoration: I chose 2 separated decoration companies for church and banquet.
For church – I chose Green Deco. Johnny, is a very nice guy. He will recommend and suggest you some ideas on different venue decoration. As I used fresh flowers (White rose) in church, he helps me to design everything. The outcome is very nice and I received lots of good comments from my guests.
For Banquet – I choose Sweet Wedding. They can give you a satisfy service. But you need to talk to them what you want!! Don’t expect them that they can provide what you think….. you can pick some reference photos from their previous work and then tell them your idea and adjust…

Make up: Luckily I find Janice Lam. She is a famous MUA. She helps lots of artist and magazine in make up. What I want to emphasis is her make up base…. First of all, she used many famous product for your base… La Mer, Dior to make your skill easy to absorb the foundation… well sorry, I am not familiar with the product name and make up details… but all I can say… 明符其實星級化妝師!!! It made me like a star on my wedding day !!!!

Hair: I joined Atelier make up package. My hair stylist is Tracy. Actually Tracy is a very famous MUA already. As I had confirmed Janice, so I just needed Tracy as my hair stylist. She really helped me to design lots of classy hair style. Very match to my wedding gown and my personal style.

Flower: I highly recommend all Bride-to-be to spend some time to go to Flower Market in Prince Edward to look for your flower & corsage. I chose my flower, bridesmaid flower, head flower, corsage etc..from Flower market.
I picked the flower I like and asked the flower shop to pack according to my favour. Unlike the flower shop, they just give you some photos to choose but some comments from my friends that the flowers are not fresh enough or the flowers are not similar to what the photo shows etc… So, if you have time, you better go to flower market to choose …. Of course, the price is much cheaper then buy from the shop la !!!!

Photographer / Video: I choose Lawrence. Please see my comments in the Photography and Video section….

Well… I think I talk too much in here … But I really want my comments can help you all….Hope you all have an unforgettable wedding !!

Cheers,
Emak
回頂端
skfio
XXX.XXX.9.209

發表發表於: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:21 am
2#

hi emak .

thks for sharing your experience , I will get marry this coming OCT . now still looking for the MUA . would you mind give me more details about Janice Lam . such as ctc nbr , price ....and so on .

thks a lot . my e-mail is skfio@yahoo.com

skfio
回頂端
gui gui
XXX.XXX.99.117

發表發表於: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:45 pm
3#

hi
would u mind sharing your wedding gown?
what is the price range of a tailor made gown from there?
回頂端
Lazy Cat
XXX.XXX.251.68

發表發表於: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:20 pm
4#

hi emak,

Thanks for the info!

Saw Janice's make-up on many magazines and i them very much.

I want to try her too but just worried if her make-up will be too "in" which may not be suitable for brides. But seems you're very satisfied wor. Can you please give me her contact? how's the price? would you mind to share me some pictures? you can PM me. Thanks!
回頂端
emak
XXX.XXX.128.201

發表發表於: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:40 am
5#

Dear All,
Really sorry for my late reply as I think no one will reply or comments on my message Razz

If you use Janice, don't worry, she will not "in" for bridal. But everyone said that my make up is very nice.... it's 5000 for morning and evening. And 7000 for whole day. (No include the hair styling)

Regarding my wedding gown, it's around 12000 but it has 2 style.. may be i can send you the photos. to have a look.

Thanks,
EMAK
回頂端
skfio
XXX.XXX.9.209

發表發表於: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:11 pm
6#

Dear emak ,

thks for your reply !!
If you don't mind , would you share your photo with me ?? ( your big day ) also can you fwd Janice's contact number to me ??

sorry for trouble u !! thks !!

skfio
回頂端
emak
XXX.XXX.142.249

發表發表於: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:56 pm
7#

hi skfio,
I have email the details to you, please have a look.
emak
回頂端
skfio
XXX.XXX.9.209

發表發表於: Thu Apr 27, 2006 11:08 pm
8#

thks emak ,

let me check the e-mail first . hehe !!

thks
回頂端
卓卓
XXX.XXX.159.180

發表發表於: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:28 am
9#

Can you please share some happiness to me, thanks!
auyeungkkk@yahoo.com.hk, please!
回頂端
kiki(7)
XXX.XXX.232.1

發表發表於: Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:15 pm
10#

emak

can you send to me?pls

kiki1974411@yahoo.com.hk
回頂端