發表發表於: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:45 pm
82#

想要資料 lainefong@ymail.com thx!!!
回頂端
hello_yan
XXX.XXX.221.98

發表發表於: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:51 pm
83#

hello, i'm searching the related information, please pm me the detail, thank you.
回頂端
Willmay12
XXX.XXX.123.1

發表發表於: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:56 pm
84#

Ranee Woodier 寫到:
Everybody, if you are interested in the wedding band you could e-mail the band's leader Michelle deans_band@hotmail.com. She could arrange a free pre-show for you. She is a very nice person and you can ask her anything you would like to know.

I highly recommand this wedding band because they really have "heart" in wedding performance. You can feel it, as well as your guests I am sure. Their music quality is good and is different from the traditional wedding band. Most importantly, their price is very very very reasonable as I know their major clients are corporates like MTR. A MC is also included as he is one of the band's member, he is a DJ in RTHK.

Can you send details to me?

rtywill@hotmail.com.......
回頂端
Nancy yiu
XXX.XXX.8.64

發表發表於: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:07 pm
85#

Ranee Woodier 寫到:
I have just completed my Wedding Party at IFC. I have employed a live band called Deans which is recommanded by Juliana whom I met in this forum.

I have a GREAT Party and as well as my guests. The band is MARVELLOUS! The feedback of ALL of my guests are very very very very very good! My friends are still talking about my wedding party in our dinner last night as they really got a lot of fun there. I really have to give big big thanks to DEANS and as well Juliana!

can you pm their information to me pls, thanks!

my e-mail tyuiiio55@hotmail.com
回頂端
Winniepeter
XXX.XXX.144.204

發表發表於: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:48 pm
86#

唔該PM我呀~~謝~ ~
回頂端
T YU
XXX.XXX.21.213

發表發表於: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:13 pm
87#

Ranee Woodier 寫到:
Everybody, if you are interested in the wedding band you could e-mail the band's leader Michelle deans_band@hotmail.com. She could arrange a free pre-show for you. She is a very nice person and you can ask her anything you would like to know.

I highly recommand this wedding band because they really have "heart" in wedding performance. You can feel it, as well as your guests I am sure. Their music quality is good and is different from the traditional wedding band. Most importantly, their price is very very very reasonable as I know their major clients are corporates like MTR. A MC is also included as he is one of the band's member, he is a DJ in RTHK.

我都想知佢d資料呀? 可以send俾我嗎?

my e-mail acc : ann8898@hotmail.com
回頂端
kitho
XXX.XXX.198.63

發表發表於: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:52 pm
88#

can u send me more detail
kitho1978@hotmail.com
回頂端
jmiumiu
XXX.XXX.246.110

發表發表於: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:49 pm
89#

我都想知佢d資料呀? 可以send俾我嗎?
miu.jmiu@yahoo.com
回頂端
Lovebaby114
XXX.XXX.21.130

發表發表於: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:07 pm
90#

CoCoLo 寫到:
Ranee Woodier 寫到:
I have just completed my Wedding Party at IFC. I have employed a live band called Deans which is recommanded by Juliana whom I met in this forum.

I have a GREAT Party and as well as my guests. The band is MARVELLOUS! The feedback of ALL of my guests are very very very very very good! My friends are still talking about my wedding party in our dinner last night as they really got a lot of fun there. I really have to give big big thanks to DEANS and as well Juliana!

Please PM me the band's contact number. Thank you!

Would you please pm me~~

lovenatil@hotmail.com

Thx~~
回頂端