發表主題 回覆文章
Poo Poo
XXX.XXX.149.62

發表發表於: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:59 pm
381#

廣告贊助 [隱藏]
Can you share your photos on your big day? Thanks.

fanny_wly@yahoo.com.hk
回頂端
emak
XXX.XXX.141.128

發表發表於: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:29 pm
382#

Hi poo poo,

please refer to page 38 and you can find my wedding album & video link.

Emak
回頂端
Yesido88
XXX.XXX.165.193

發表發表於: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:20 pm
383#

emak 寫到:
Hi Yesido88,

This song is good also. And famour ar.. So, are you going to record the song soon ? And which song you are going to use finally ?

Cheers,
Emak

Hi Emak

其實我想錄歌用係片頭架, 首選陳慧琳"最好給最好"呢首, 不過, 我酒席果度就黎要整片頭, 我驚Karaoke Version都未出得切呢, 所以, 可能要再重新考慮用邊首啦!! 原來諗歌都幾煩惱架!!

而陳慧琳果首"得天獨厚"只係用黎March-In 咋!!
回頂端
小Ca
XXX.XXX.178.145

發表發表於: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:30 am
384#

emak,

1. 我好鍾你晚夜wg個頭,可唔可以send幾張相俾我,我想試 (WEB EXPIRED,放唔到大)

2. 我想要太子花舖資料

***我9月幾婚,都好急,THX X 1000000000 ****

thx.

小Ca
回頂端
屋仔
XXX.XXX.131.184

發表發表於: Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:54 pm
385#

hi emak ,

" Wedding Gown: I tailor made my wedding gown in Merry & Marry. Elaine is my sales lady. She is so helpful and gave me lots of good idea on my gown. "

Thanks for yr share photos . 我很喜歡你套婚紗 , 好 " COME睇 " & BEAUTY , 你是訂造的嗎 ? 可唔可以 share d 資料& price 比我 ? 個款係你 DESIGN 的嗎 ? 而在Merry & Marry 是否只有訂造 ? 有無租架 ? 有無 d similar 你造的款式 ?

唔好意思 , 太多問題 , TKS !

屋仔

回頂端
traveler
XXX.XXX.99.65

發表發表於: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:48 am
386#

Hi Eliz,

i'm so surprised to reading your article here, thou you've had your big day on apr 1, 2006, and posted in mid apr 1 year ago, it's still very popular, useful and informative for other guests, like me, heehee........... thanks for your sharing.

after viewing all the pictures, i just say, wow! it's amazing!!! you are really a beautiful bride and also you have so many gorgeous look during the day, really looks good!

i'm going to have my bday in dec 2008, seems there's sufficient time for me planning, but i have no idea where to start, so your sharing does help me a lot, thanks!

First, i'm impressed by your wedding gown in church also in the banquet (during march in), is it the same one, by decorative stuff to make it different? also, the evening dresses are nice too, especially the red one, you looks awesome when taking on them!
where did you buy / rent it? or did you custom make them? please provide me the info, like the vendors' name and contact number, also the price, many thanks!

about the church decor, it's really nice, i like the setting in the reception table, and also wedding bell and flower stand, they are really nice! how much does it cost? did you use the same vendor the decoration of church and hotel banquet? how about in Eden??

I saw LT's pictures, they are really great! my friend also used him in her wedding, i'm now considering him to be my photographer as well, but you and your hubby look great!

Besides, i will be in similar schedule with you, as i'll have registry in church, so can you please share your run down with me? i can see you have plenty of times to hold a cozy and warm luncheon with your friends, it's really sweet! i wanna do so, but afraid i'll be in rush, still i'm thinking hard about this................ it would be nice if u can share your experience with me lei ^0^

Lastly, i wanna ask you about the overall budget for your big day, heehee............ hope you don't mind about me asking. i think u have prepared a lot, and your effort wasn't futile at all, so i'm thinking if i'm going to prepare a wedding like yours, how much should we spend on it? Many thanks!

You may PM me or email to my email:
ac101706@yahoo.com.hk

good day!

cheers,
traveler
回頂端
gloria816
XXX.XXX.34.147

發表發表於: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:34 pm
387#

emak 寫到:
Hi poo poo,

Emak

Hi Emak,

我睇咗你俾嗰條link la..你個髮型同個妝真係好靚, 都係我想要嗰類型呀..可以pm我知佢哋收費係幾多嗎? 謝謝!

gloria
回頂端
linglingvivian
XXX.XXX.205.204

發表發表於: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:57 am
388#

gloria816 寫到:
emak 寫到:
Hi poo poo,

Emak

Hi Emak,

我睇咗你俾嗰條link la..你個髮型同個妝真係好靚, 都係我想要嗰類型呀..可以pm我知佢哋收費係幾多嗎? 謝謝!

gloria

hi Emak,

would you mind to send me some photos about your wedding gown ar... I am planning to have a wedding gown with NC as well ar... but the line has been expiry which you told poo poo to refer to 38 pages. Sorry to make you a trouble to did this for me ar..... Please pm to me la if you don't mind !!

linglingvivian
回頂端
Wing08
XXX.XXX.79.147

發表發表於: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:44 am
389#

Hi Emak,

The make up on your wedding day was great. Could you please pm the info for me? I had my first trial la. It's not bad but I felt like something missing. May be I'll try one more before I make the decission. I know that you have another girl to make the hair . Could you please pm me the info too? Thanks very much.

Cheers,
Wing
回頂端
kennis.w
XXX.XXX.84.205

發表發表於: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:53 am
390#

Hi...我想你幫幫手. 填份問卷...

你好! 本人是城市大學的學生,現在進行一份碩士論文的學術性問卷,目的是希望了解社會資本與婚姻之間的關係。問卷中你所回答的內容,僅供學術研究使用,一律採匿名方式處理,你的個人資料絕對保密。請仔細填答每一個問題,不要漏答,謝謝!

http://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE?SID=SV_8i6x7oD7dHLngMY&SVID=Prod

p.s. 雖然問卷有d 長...但千萬唔好漏答. 因為會去唔到下一頁的...最後一題係問住戶總收入的...之後click>>> 等一陣就ok 喇...最好就send 俾你地其他結左婚既朋友仔啦. . 謝謝..唔該哂....麻煩哂
回頂端