XXX.XXX.19.220

發表發表於: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:27 pm
11#

此乃舊帖唯讀區- 主題已被封存,只供閱讀,不能回覆或進行任何操作。

若要閱讀較新的討論內容,建議瀏覽以下話題:

更多»

廣告贊助 [隱藏]
    hello pp,

Did you watched Crying love at the centre of the world? The scene is really really beautiful. I cannot recognize the rock. Aki's father said that is Uluru (Ayers Rock) but some website said it's at Alice Spring, but I also think it looks like Kings Canyon. I regret that I did not join the climbing tour to Uluru to figure out.....

Hey, I sent you some photos at Perth. Cottesloe Beach is sunny and water is unexpectedly wavy and cold (though 37C). I heard '3 things' of Australia before but this time I found women at West part looks better than the East part. They are very fit and most have good looking. Still, drunken guys appear at 4pm already (esp at the square next to train station). Fly, can never escape from them. hee~~~

let me know if you will really go to Uluru some day....
    回頂端
    wanda
    XXX.XXX.82.119

發表發表於: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:23 pm
    12#

Hi bb kill,

I am planning to have our honeymoon in Dec this year and we want to have a 10 day trip to Perth and Uluru, but I find there are not many people taking this route to Uluru like you...so may I ask your advice about the tour to Uluru as follows:

1) How many days will you suggest us to stay in Uluru?

2) I has only plan 10 days for the honeymoon...if I take the domestic flight to Ayers Rock at around 3pm, can I still join the local tour the same day for the sunset, the starry night and the sound of silence dinner? I find most of the tour set off at the early 6am...so if I just want to spend 1 night in Uluru, what should I do?

Hope you can provide me some advice la!

Thank you!

wanda
    回頂端
    Giggly
    XXX.XXX.234.8

發表發表於: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:44 am
    13#

Hi P P

May I know whether the weather of Perth is fine in Apr 07? I'd like to have honeymoon there. Thanks ar
    回頂端
    P P
    XXX.XXX.243.127

發表發表於: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:53 am
    14#

Giggly 寫到:
    Hi P P

May I know whether the weather of Perth is fine in Apr 07? I'd like to have honeymoon there. Thanks ar

It should be in Autumn during April, be aware of the temperature difference is quite wide, it is around 20'C with very nice sunny at day time, but it will be around 10'C with chilly at night. No worried of the raining time, raining is not often in Perth. Just only on July, it will be a raining month. Enjoy you days in Perth, you could always see "blue sky without cloud" or "blue sky with white cloud" during day time. Also, remind you that you could see "thousands star" at night. If lucky, you could see "shooting star", that is not difficult. Again, remember to take a well moisture hand body lotion + Sun cream to protect you, it is extremely dry and high UV ray all of the time in Perth. Cool
    回頂端
    P P
    XXX.XXX.243.127

發表發表於: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:53 am
    15#

Giggly 寫到:
    Hi P P

It should be in Autumn during April, be aware of the temperature difference is quite wide, it is around 20'C with very nice sunny at day time, but it will be around 10'C with chilly at night. No worried of the raining time, raining is not often in Perth. Just only on July, it will be a raining month. Enjoy you days in Perth, you could always see "blue sky without cloud" or "blue sky with white cloud" during day time. Also, remind you that you could see "thousands star" at night. If lucky, you could see "shooting star", that is not difficult. Again, remember to take a well moisture hand body lotion + Sun cream to protect you, it is extremely dry and high UV ray all of the time in Perth. Cool
    回頂端
    bb kill
    XXX.XXX.194.242

發表發表於: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:07 pm
    16#

hello wanda,

So surprise that one more HK guy is going to Ayers Rock! Hope my reply is not too late. go go go!

For your Qs:
    1. I stayed Uluru for 1 night only, that is my regret. My experience told me 2-3 nights is recommended. As the flight ETA is 3pm, and the local tour starts at 3.30pm, local pickup takes 15-20 mins, a little flight delay will have great influence! So, my tour after arriving is the sunset tour at 5.30pm (for 1 hr) only. I was so regret that I can't have any other tour next day as I have to leave 1.30pm for Kings Canyon. My only choice is sunrise tour but I did not join it as my resort can see the Rock changing color.

2. Domestic flight is expensive (HKD2000 at late Feb, about HKD4000 at May, check Qantas). If you stay for 1 night ONLY, it's too wasteful. I do recommend you to buy a 24-HR Explora Pass from AAT Kings (agent), if you can stay 2 nights at least.

My Q:
    Will you go to Kings Canyon? It's a valuable place that I am proud of myself having a change to hiking at.

bb kill
    回頂端
    dian
    XXX.XXX.14.61

發表發表於: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:38 am
    17#

bb kill, pp, giggly, wanda:(希望沒有數漏)

幸好有來看一看,其實,我也打算去ayers rock,很高興再有朋友分享經驗。

我打算明年1月1日或2日出發。 

各位,以下是我的初步行程。實在好初步:

Day 1 hong kong>>>>Melbourne

Day 2 melbourne – a walk in the city, Melbourne aquarium, etc

Day 3 local tour – puffing billy & dandenong tanges, Philip island

Day 4 local tour – great ocean road & 12 apostle rock

Day 5 melbourne>>>>alice spring

Day 6 alice spring>>>>kings canyon, ayers rock (hopefully “sound of silence dinner”)

Day 7 ayers rock - sun rise, join hiking (or climbing) tour

Day 8 ayers rock>>>>alice spring>>>>Melbourne/cairns

Day 9 cairns – rainforest station, wildlife park

Day 10 cairns – reef

Day 11 cairns>>>>hong kong

其實加入cairns 是剛剛才開始考慮的事。我原來的一個計劃,就是在day 5 去在victoria 省內的酒莊參觀,找間農莊或b&b住兩日,期間都是參觀農場、薰衣草場之類,然後在第2日去坐熱氣球,但就不去cairns 了。至於melbourne和ayers rock則是必然行程。

由於預算有限,希望兩個人仍能將開支控制在40k內。(雖然我看來,就算在ayers rock期間住青年旅舍,也是沒指望的了。加上澳幣又升到差不多HK$6的新高位)

各位可以給我甚麼意見嗎?
    回頂端
    bb kill
    XXX.XXX.194.242

發表發表於: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:42 am
    18#

hello Dian!

建議你住lost camel, 它是5個resorts中最平又方便的, 近超市及AAT KINGS 櫃台. 雖然另有campground的超平選擇, 可能會很曬, 附近甚麼都沒有, 還要用公廁. 我見鬼婆從營中走出來也替她辛苦. 我的package AUS$620 每位, 包Ayers Rock, Kings Canyon, Alice Spring 各住一晚及coach transfer, 無早餐.

你的 Day 6 可能不行. Alice Spring 車往kings canyon要7 hrs; kings canyon 往Uluru 要5.5 hr; 可能要分2天進行. 雖然車程辛苦, kings canyon很值得去, 因為它的晨早rim walk(巳包) 沿途很美, 行山用了3hrs 腳累也值得.

我在uluru 只参加了sunset tour, 可惜當時多雲, 影響了石頭變色的效果. (很是一個靠運氣的節目!) 其實在5個resorts附近都有’觀景丘”, 都可以清楚見到那大石. (當然sunset tour 再近一點!) sunset tour完時有人set台準備sound of silence dinner, 好冷清啊! 值得一提, 我們晚上9時走出resort草地, 很清楚見到漫天星光, 很難忘. 順帶提提, 任何uluru的 tour都要比國家公園入場費, 忘了是AU$15 or 25. 如時間充裕, 很抵的是買24-HR explorer pass, AU$177(包National Park Entry Fee, Uluru Base and Sunset Tour, Uluru Sunrise and Kata Tjuta Valley of the Winds Walk). Kata Tjuta 很出名, 它是唯一有resort望不到的景點. Ulura base walk 也是很難得的因為一般是不可能走在大石旁邊!

有時間上Qantas check 價, 因為有時有red e-deal特平票. Late-feb 2006 Perth - Uluru每程約AU$160. 聞說6月要2百多元.

http://www.ayersrockresort.com.au/accommodation/
    回頂端
    dian
    XXX.XXX.14.61

發表發表於: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:04 am
    19#

bb kill:

多謝你的分享。

我雖然想省錢,也不打算去露營,因為不想帶埋個營去澳洲。理論上可以在澳洲才租,但租用有很多不穩定因素,我怕這方面的麻煩,可以的話儘量自已帶、自已買(所以我婚紗都是現買的 Very Happy ),加上1月當地平均氣溫是40度 Shocked 還是住有蓋、有點空調的地方吧。

你不說的話,我還以為lost camel好貴,因為很多旅遊書都將它形容做boutique hotel。我本來打算找青年旅舍之旅的地方住。你說的package是4日3夜的嗎?因為你說行程也有點趕,有甚麼位置可以多留一、兩天、才繼續行程的嗎?

另外,我上過去qantas查過,1月15日前沒有從melbourne 飛往uluru的機位、而去alice spring 的,1月15日前要aus$285,之後才是aus$ 200左右。換而言,單是來回機票,已經差不多HK$3000。好貴呀。

另外,我都現在都搞不懂sound of silence dinner的定義,是指在某一間餐廳的那個餐,還是總之望到uluru的餐廳內的晚餐就是?你有試過嗎?
    回頂端
    bb kill
    XXX.XXX.194.242

發表發表於: Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:01 am
    20#

Hi dian,

嘻, 好開心可以分亨自己的經驗.

Sound of silence, 其實感覺很’單調’. 那不是在餐廳進行的. 情況是, 一車車的旅遊車把人車到很近uluru的空地, 享受花生和香檳(送的)看日落. 入黑後人開始離開時, 職員便把摺台和摺椅搬落車, 舖台布, etc. 準備sound of silence dinner. 不知用餐時會否有不明飛行物降落呢! 記得澳洲是一個烏蠅橫行的地方啊! (經驗之談: uluru的烏蠅將會使你畢生難忘.)

Yes, 我的package是4D3N. 是很迫啊 (最慘是alice spring是甚麼一個地方也未看清早上便要走了), 所以我建議留uluru兩晚. 我記得有些package是不去kings canyon的. 你的情況, 可以考慮melbourne往alice spring, 留一晚, alice spring 往 uluru, 留兩晚. 由alice spring 1.30pm車開往uluru, 估計傍晚才到. 如留2晚, 你可有充裕時間join我所講的24-hr pass去幾個地方! 相信base walk 及 climbing可以補償無去kings canyon.

Lost camel規模很小, lobby小但很young 很colorful, 房間沒有tv, 但有小hi-fi. 它應該跟outback pioneer同價. 最貴的應是desert garden. 要預早訂啊.
    回頂端