我都想有一段的浪漫異地戀,好羨慕你地,祝你們幸福快樂!!!
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
tRaCy陳太
新人報到
新人報到

文章: 1

發表發表於: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:14    文章主題: 引言回覆

我同我老公o係icq 識(ps..6年之前興icq 多過msn.haha)...佢係hk人但果陣係美國..識左半年佢返hk 見我..一見鍾情~..但佢之後返過usa...keep住異地戀....一年見一次.....之後我地o係相識5年果日結婚..但佢因為要攪citizen 關係...結婚無耐就返左usa...呢家暫時我用travel visa 黎左usa 陪佢..不過我就快返hk...等佢申請我過usa既K-3visa批左先再返us..so,..呢家keep住異地婚姻 Laughing
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
bbq_bbc
新人報到
新人報到

發表發表於: Thu Dec 13, 2007 13:13    文章主題: 引言回覆

我男朋友系英國人,我地而家暫時拍左10個月。我地都系一見中情,感情話來就來,真系擋悟住架。個陣距系中國大陸度做外教一年,我地系ktv度識既,以後準備系香港發展。距7月完成晒距一年的合約後,我陪距一起翻左英國玩左3個月。之後我自己一個人翻翻來香港,其實我好悟中意2個人分開兩地,我覺得好辛苦,有時都覺得遠距離戀愛都悟知點維繫好。大概11月份,距掛住我跟住翻來中國同我見面,剛好前日走左。個日去接距飛機時,距一見到我就即刻抱住我好開心,但悟知點解我覺得好象好怪甘,都悟同晒感覺甘,覺得距有的陌生,我問自己距系未我識的男朋友?我地只不過分開左一個月,我就有甘奇怪的感覺,所以我好驚如果分開左半年或者一年,我地見面個陣又會變成點呢?但之後一個星期,我就無晒當初陌生奇怪的感覺,又覺得自己好中意距。當初的感覺一下子翻晒來,所以距走個陣我地2個都好悟捨得大家,哎但點都要分開兩地無辦法啦。
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
jerry
新人報到
新人報到

發表發表於: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:21    文章主題: 引言回覆

我女朋友和我一起3年幾了, 她是武漢的, 是從我好朋友的同學的朋友來的, 也是我好朋友介紹認識的, 一直在qq網上聊, 不過我倆覺得很有緣份呢~ Very Happy
希望在2010年前和她拉埋天窗.
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
miumiuke
新人報到
新人報到

發表發表於: Mon Mar 03, 2008 23:15    文章主題: 引言回覆

I had two long distance relationship in my life. The first one last for 5 years, he was turkish, he was doing his PhD in Cambridge during the time i met him. We broke up because we didnt trust each other at the end and I believe culture is the main problem.

I have dated with so many 'gwai lo' in the past, i realise culture is really a matter in a relationship.

Finally, i found a Chinese guy on-line, he is not HK chinese but malaysian chinese and working in UK, i found that he is a lot better and the one i want to be with for the rest of my life. I didnt want to start this long distance relationship at the very beginning since i failed in the first one. But he was so so so patient, he called me every day and night, wrote to me, spent a lot of his spare time with me and came to HK visit me. I couldnt resist what he has done to me. At the same time i was very careful as my previous LD didnt work well. I went to UK after 6 months LD, we decided to get married. 2 months later, he came to HK, proposed to me and celebrated my birthday. We have just got married in Dec 2007 (HK) and Jan 2008 (Malaysia). I will move to UK this April.

Well, i believe in Long distance relationship as long as HE is a good one no matter where he is. It's hard to find nice guys in HK, esp Hong Kong (Chinese) men, why cant we try to find someone nice in somewhere else?

I wish all of you will have a happy ending!!
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
男人婆
新人報到
新人報到

發表發表於: Fri Mar 28, 2008 13:50    文章主題: 異地緣 引言回覆

My hubby and I have 4 years long distance relationship before we married. We just married in Jan 08. All my friends are very surprised and always asked me how we can keep our relationship. I think this related to trust. I always mentioned to my friends if no trust, better don't start. Further, I believe my character and my living in HK also the reasons to cause this to success. I'm a very independant person and I was very busy when I was in HK, even no time to know anyone. Therefore, long distance relationship is very suit to me as I don't need to always go out with him. I can do what I have to do. We keep to have a phone call once a day and always chat in msn. Communication is one of the important issue. Anyway, whether the long distance relationship can be successed or not, really depend on both of you.
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
Mrs Dru
新人報到
新人報到

發表發表於: Sat Apr 19, 2008 03:31    文章主題: 引言回覆

I met my hubby last year 1-Nov when he visited HK...
at a bar near my home

that time i just broke up with my ex-bf..
and i was quite upset with men...
very funny that actually its my hubby's friend (a girl) talked to me first... rather than him...
then.. he and his friend (the girl's bf) came and looked for the girl..
and we introduced to each other and we talked ...
after about 3 hours talk...
they sent me back home...
and i gave the girl a goodbye kiss...
and then i turned to my hubby and gave him one too...
then... we kissed on the street for 2 hours....

haha... that's how we started...
he stayed in HK for 5 more days.. just to make sure we are fine...
he kneel down on the last day with a diamond ring.. and asked me to marry him.... Very Happy
then he went back to America and told everybody he found his girl

Jan 08 we both went to UK.. France.. for our honeymoon
then we went back to US to meet his family

Feb 08 i came back to HK and told my mum
of coz i made up another story...( that actually we knew each other for longer time... )
so now everything is settled..
we are getting married on 26-9-08

everybody is happy

though he is now in US... 8000 miles away
we talk on the phone.. on MSN all the time...
and he is very good to me...
and even talks to my mum ....

i just think... real love does exist...
when you meet it...
just grab it and cherish it.....

wish you all sisters happy !! Smile
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
幫妮
新人報到
新人報到

文章: 2

發表發表於: Wed May 14, 2008 21:50    文章主題: 引言回覆

我FROM HK , 男朋友係陝西人 , 我地同一間公司工作 , 不過我係香港佢係東莞 , 算唔算異地呀? 我諗我比較幸福 , 因為兩個鐘左右O既車程就可以相見 , 不過都要一兩個星期先見到一次 , 平時通常用SKYPE通話/視像的 , 一齊左兩個月了~
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
從之前的文章開始顯示:   
發表新主題   回覆主題    生活易討論區主頁 -> 美容生活易 討論區 首頁 -> Sex & Sensibility 性事百科 所有的時間均為 香港時間 (GMT + 8 小時)
前往頁面 上一頁  1, 2
跳至第
2頁(共2頁)

前往:  
無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面加入圖片
可以 在這個版面下載圖片