發表新主題   回覆主題
發表人 內容
blackpearl
新人報到
新人報到

文章: 17

發表發表於: Tue Jan 30, 2007 16:28    文章主題: If I need to give up my marriage 引言回覆

廣告贊助 [隱藏]
I have married a man who likes beer and friends much more than family, and he looks like a little baby and don't know how to control his emotion when we are with families, even don't know how to be a father and husband and a son. Because we have a little daughter and I really don't know if I need to give up my marriage for my future happy life or keep it going because of my daughter.

Actually, sometimes we can get along very well and feel very happy together so that I don't how to do now.
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
Babie Doll
新人報到
新人報到

文章: 7

發表發表於: Thu Feb 08, 2007 21:28    文章主題: 引言回覆

End it - if you believe you & your daughter would be more happy without him.

Continue it - it sounds like he is not always around. What is the difference to live without him?

I know I'm not really helping you. If I were you, I will start asking myself why I want to marry this guy in the first place. As his behaviour must be same at the time you said "I do". No one change 180 degree in 1 night. If you can accept who he was in the past, then why can't you accept him now?

You tell people how bad he is, but you didn't say anything about yourself. You two start a family together. It takes 2 to make a family. If you think he changed, then make a good plan for yourself and your daughter. But if you're the one who changed, then go ahead to do what you want deep down.
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
blackpearl
新人報到
新人報到

發表發表於: Mon Mar 19, 2007 13:53    文章主題: Thanks a lot for your opinion. 引言回覆

I married him when I was very young and never though so much about the future, immature made us together. He gave me very strong feeling of being loved and cared that I had never had before, he cared me completely from his heart, so I didn't pay more attention to his bad habit, moreover, I thought he would be changed day by day after married and being a father.

I have tried to quit this relationship, but I couldn't forget him. The big problem is I am not happy with him, also unhappy without him. He is not terriblely bad man when he is in good mood, some times helps me do housework, taking care of daughter. But, if I didn't let him out for drinking, he would be unhappy and ungry for very small things at home.

I can't accept a drunk husband, but can't quit up a marriage, always confused by myself. Sometimes I thought I would marry a better man who might offer me better life environment, once this thought in my mind, I felt very upset and angry to my husband.

Day by day, we can't get along well with each other, can't communicate efficinently. I have tried to ask him to look for help from consulting, but no time, he refused.

Both of us don't want to give up the marriage, but both of us are unhappy together. He doesn't know how to be a father, be a husband, be a partner, be a roommate.

Life is really big trouble.
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
路人拿
新人報到
新人報到

文章: 2

發表發表於: Mon Apr 02, 2007 18:20    文章主題: Beleive you heart 引言回覆

Someone told me: "If you dont know how to make decision or not use your brain to think it, not use your brian to get the answer, just use your heart, you will easy find out the way"
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
blackpearl
新人報到
新人報到

發表發表於: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:29    文章主題: How to be a husband and a father 引言回覆

Hong Kong man really should learn how to be a husband and a father, their sense of responsibilities are really weak. Selfish and self-center are the main characters of hong kong man, it is really sad for woman. Most of men only want to marry a pretty girl, but neve thought how to be a responsible husband and good father.
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
blackpearl
新人報到
新人報到

發表發表於: Mon Dec 29, 2008 14:10    文章主題: 這樣的婚姻值得嗎? 引言回覆

和一個不識大體的男人一起, 很累!是放棄還是忍?
每次為了一件小小的事情就會大發脾氣,令身邊的人很難受. 一次又一次, 甩手而去, 不顧忌任何人的感受, 這是男人所為嗎? 這樣的人還值得忍讓嗎? 傷了我一個人沒關係, 因為是我的命, 那我身邊的人了? 他們已經不想再和他一起出去了, 那我可以如何? 連自己的孩子都不想和他一起了, 還有在一起的價值嗎?過年過節我是和他一起了還是放下他和家人一起? 可能沒人能救我了.
人為什麼是這樣的, 為什麼是我遇到這樣的人, 為什麼和我想要的完全不一樣.
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
Barbie_do
新人報到
新人報到

文章: 1

發表發表於: Tue Apr 21, 2009 14:32    文章主題: Re: Beleive you heart 引言回覆

路人拿 寫到:
Someone told me: "If you dont know how to make decision or not use your brain to think it, not use your brian to get the answer, just use your heart, you will easy find out the way"
Arrow

Good
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
blackpearl
新人報到
新人報到

發表發表於: Wed Feb 09, 2011 16:22    文章主題: Quit it! 引言回覆

Finally, I have quited that unhappy 10-years marriage last year after long time inner-heart fighting.
I know it will be not good to be a single mother, perhaps will be no chance to find another good life partner any more, but I have no chance.
Even though sometimes feel lonely, but happier than before at least, not stressed while at home, no need to worry about a kidult's future, just worry about daughters and mine.
回頂端
檢視會員個人資料 發送私人訊息
從之前的文章開始顯示:   
發表新主題   回覆主題    生活易討論區主頁 -> 美容生活易 討論區 首頁 -> Sex & Sensibility 性事百科 所有的時間均為 香港時間 (GMT + 8 小時)
1頁(共1頁)

前往:  
無法 在這個版面發表文章
無法 在這個版面回覆文章
無法 在這個版面編輯文章
無法 在這個版面刪除文章
無法 在這個版面進行投票
無法 在這個版面加入圖片
可以 在這個版面下載圖片