XXX.XXX.92.147

發表發表於: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:43 pm
1#

此乃舊帖唯讀區- 主題已被封存,只供閱讀,不能回覆或進行任何操作。

若要閱讀較新的討論內容,建議瀏覽以下話題:

更多»

廣告贊助 [隱藏]
Dear Sisters

From my experience, Mr Anthony Lam is a really reliable & nice Civil Celebrant!! 2 of my colleagues appointed him as civil celebrant and he always arrive hotel an hour earlier to brief 新人 and MCs ( Laughing indeed I were being MC of both wedding banquets], he is really nice & caring, his professional & experience could help the smooth-running throughout the registration.

Anthony is also the Civil Celebrant being invited by 無國界義工 to host 長者世紀婚禮 from 2005 to 2006, you may surf the website via: http://www.volunteer.org.hk/wedding/wedding.htm (my honey & I think it's so meaningful for asking him to be our civil celebrant... 取其意頭百頭到老嘛 Razz)

Yes, he will also bring along with an elegant set of 駝鳥毛筆&介子cushion & Certificate holder for registration & photo-taking so that I don't have to waste $$ buying such stuff la. So impressive!

If interest, please pm me to see if I can help you Razz Wish you all have a great time throughout the preparation period & Happy Wedding!!

Cheers
Goose
回頂端
星閃閃
XXX.XXX.232.213

發表發表於: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:42 am
2#

haha 終於見到有人講佢喇, 我仲以為佢唔點接證婚添, 因為我個姊妹係佢est fd, 所以我最終揾左佢做證婚, 仲有3個月就係big date喇, 好緊張.....

而我個姊妹都話結喇, 又係林律師做, 我又做返佢姊妹, 勁開心 Razz
回頂端
愛瑪仕
XXX.XXX.253.33

發表發表於: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:52 pm
3#

我現在都搵緊律師呀...我想問下佢大約幾多錢呢? 咁係咪乜都包晒呀?
回頂端
Goose
XXX.XXX.130.214

發表發表於: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:36 pm
4#

Goose 寫到:
Dear Sisters

From my experience, Mr Anthony Lam is a really reliable & nice Civil Celebrant!! 2 of my colleagues appointed him as civil celebrant and he always arrive hotel an hour earlier to brief 新人 and MCs ( Laughing indeed I were being MC of both wedding banquets], he is really nice & caring, his professional & experience could help the smooth-running throughout the registration.

Anthony is also the Civil Celebrant being invited by 無國界義工 to host 長者世紀婚禮 from 2005 to 2006, you may surf the website via: http://www.volunteer.org.hk/wedding/wedding.htm (my honey & I think it's so meaningful for asking him to be our civil celebrant... 取其意頭百頭到老嘛 Razz)

Yes, he will also bring along with an elegant set of 駝鳥毛筆&介子cushion & Certificate holder for registration & photo-taking so that I don't have to waste $$ buying such stuff la. So impressive!

If interest, please pm me to see if I can help you Razz Wish you all have a great time throughout the preparation period & Happy Wedding!!

Cheers
Goose

Dear 愛瑪仕 & all Sisters

Woo...so much feedback from many of you Shocked Anyway, hope all information can help you guys sourcing the best civil celbrant!!

By the way, I forgot to share an important point, the service charge of 林志達律師 is quite reasonable with no tricky OR additional items as some other firms. He will simply charge a lump sum amount at $2,800 (included attend your wedding, prepare & submit 擬結婚通知書) plus $305 charged by govt.

Before confirming with Mr Lam, I've contacted 3 civil celebrants to quote for the service charge, sigh... other $2200 OR $2500 being chg. for attending my wedding, they also have to additionally charge for $800 for preparing 擬結婚通知書+ $300-500 disbursement + $305 So tricky!! Twisted Evil

Goose 在 Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:22 pm 作了第 1 次修改
回頂端
Goose
XXX.XXX.130.214

發表發表於: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:39 pm
5#

星閃閃 寫到:
haha 終於見到有人講佢喇, 我仲以為佢唔點接證婚添, 因為我個姊妹係佢est fd, 所以我最終揾左佢做證婚, 仲有3個月就係big date喇, 好緊張.....

而我個姊妹都話結喇, 又係林律師做, 我又做返佢姊妹, 勁開心 Razz

Dear 星閃閃

Nice to meet you and congratulations ar!! As far as I know, Anthony has sound experience for being civil celebrant even if he is a young solicitor Very Happy

Cheers
Goose
回頂端
星閃閃
XXX.XXX.232.213

發表發表於: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:32 am
6#

halo goose, nice to meet u

anthony佢地幾好呀, 佢律師樓既rebecca未夠3個月前已經keep住追我攞我地daddy mammy d資料用來做擬結婚通知書, 講真, 我都真係冇乜記性, 而且呢排忙到死, 完全唔記得要搞呢樣野, 不過真係好appreciate佢地追我幾次, 我失憶症發作咁被人追左幾次都冇左件事, 好彩我唔係諗住自己去搞, 自己搞肯定死梗

不過anthony佢地真係好有效率, 我d資料畀左兩三日就搞掂左張通知書, 仲要冇mistake..... Twisted Evil hehe 我d資料畀佢時都好一忽忽架嘛, 畀完女仔父母名, 之後又隔好耐先畀男仔父母名

佢地律師行呢part真係幾細心 Razz Razz 可以先畀個叻佢..... Very Happy Very Happy 同埋睇完咁多個律師證婚post, 好多律師好似會人間蒸發咁架嘛, 我地新娘子好緊張架嘛, 我呢個case就掉返轉, 反而係我人間蒸發, 而佢地就guide住我要做既野

第一次上佢律師樓時佢都已經講解得好清楚, 仲畀左好多suggestion 同佢既經驗, 真係幾有用架 Wink
回頂端
Goose
XXX.XXX.92.147

發表發表於: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:01 am
7#

星閃閃 寫到:
halo goose, nice to meet u

anthony佢地幾好呀, 佢律師樓既rebecca未夠3個月前已經keep住追我攞我地daddy mammy d資料用來做擬結婚通知書, 講真, 我都真係冇乜記性, 而且呢排忙到死, 完全唔記得要搞呢樣野, 不過真係好appreciate佢地追我幾次, 我失憶症發作咁被人追左幾次都冇左件事, 好彩我唔係諗住自己去搞, 自己搞肯定死梗

不過anthony佢地真係好有效率, 我d資料畀左兩三日就搞掂左張通知書, 仲要冇mistake..... Twisted Evil hehe 我d資料畀佢時都好一忽忽架嘛, 畀完女仔父母名, 之後又隔好耐先畀男仔父母名

佢地律師行呢part真係幾細心 Razz Razz 可以先畀個叻佢..... Very Happy Very Happy 同埋睇完咁多個律師證婚post, 好多律師好似會人間蒸發咁架嘛, 我地新娘子好緊張架嘛, 我呢個case就掉返轉, 反而係我人間蒸發, 而佢地就guide住我要做既野

第一次上佢律師樓時佢都已經講解得好清楚, 仲畀左好多suggestion 同佢既經驗, 真係幾有用架 Wink

Dear 星閃閃

Really so nice to share your great experience and glad to know we both make a good choice of civil celebrant.

That's true, I prefer to pay a little bit more to appoint a reputable and attentive solicitor. Hum.. having compared with 2 more firms, his service charges is still reasonable as only charging a lump sum amount with no additional charges or trick . Really so terrible to learn those 人間蒸發 or 附加費 cases from other sisters. Crying or Very sad

Please share more with me after your wedding, wish you all in smooth!! I sdo sure you don't have to worry about the rundown with the professional advice & help from 林律師  Laughing

Goose
回頂端
terence(2)
XXX.XXX.82.76

發表發表於: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:45 am
8#

HOW MUCH...AR..
回頂端
萬千寵愛在BB
XXX.XXX.181.239

發表發表於: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:19 pm
9#